Sign your PDF documents on the reputable online platform in a matter of minutes. There is no longer any need to print out hard copies and put your mark manually. All you need is to upload the necessary file to the server and complete rather simple actions.
The range of extensive tools provides users with many opportunities. For example, exсept adding a signature, you may edit the content of the document, change the font size, color etc, add visual data, links, new fields and so on. When it comes to the signing procedure, you can do this by different ways that allow you to manage PDF forms, contacts and applications anytime, anywhere from any internet connected device.
Steps to Sign PDF Documents Online
Read the instruction below to explore one of the simplest procedures.
- Upload the necessary PDF sheet to your account, open it in the editor.
- Click the Sign icon. Right after that the Signature Wizard provides you with different signing options.
- Choose the T icon to simply write your name or surname.
- The fountain pen button is used to underwrite files by drawing. You may select the suitable color and change the thickness.
- From your mobile device you may draw the mark with your finger. Provide your phone number or email address. You will receive a link via message or email. Open it and follow simple guideline to underwrite forms on the go.
- Capture the signature by pressing the Webcam and allowing access to your camera. Hold the marked piece of paper up to it. The signature has to fit inside the box. Upload it by clicking the arrow and navigating to an image with a needed one on your device.
Create as many signatures as you need. You may save them on your account and use whenever is required.
Use any internet connected gadgets and complete all urgent tasks on time. Enjoy the unmatched convenience of the digital platform.