How To Sign PDF Online Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I create a transparent signature stamp in PDF?
For that you would need a PDF editor tool that offers e-signature feature. One such easy to use PDF editor tool is Wondershare PDFelement. It is a Windows, Mac, iOS and Android based PDF editing software program which enables you to digitally sign PDF documents in a matter of just a few seconds. In order to learn more about PDF electronic signatures, you can refer this article on Detailed Instructions on PDF Electronic Signature in 2021. Now further in this answer, I will explain how you can electronically sign a PDF on your iOS device. So, let us learn how to do that. Launch Wondershare PDFelement app on your iOS device like iPhone or iPad. In the next step, select and upload the PDF file that needs to be signed using available options. Now to create a signature, click on the "Pen" icon located at the top menu bar. In the next step, tap on the “Pen” icon in the floating bar and draw your signature. You can also customize the size or change the color of the signature. Once the signature is drawn, simply place it anywhere on the PDF document and save the document.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Sign PDF Online with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Sign PDF Online.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Sign PDF Online with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Sign PDF Online: All You Need to Know
In the next step, your signature will be displayed at the top of the PDF document. For saving the PDF, this is exactly what you would need to do. Once it is done, click on the “Show signature in PDF” button located at the top of the Wonder share PDF. Now, if you want to review the signature later, just click on the show Signature in PDF in the toolbar. That will show your signature on top of the PDF document. In case you want to convert the signature to HTML, simply click on the “HTML Signature” button. From there, you will get an HTML copy of your signature. You can also do this using Adobe Acrobat Reader, but this is not an issue as Wonder share PDF element is already available in the Windows OS. That is it. Once you done, done this, you can.