How To Sign PDF Online Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I make my signature valid in PDF?
For that you would need a PDF editor tool that offers e-signature feature. One such easy to use PDF editor tool is Wondershare PDFelement. It is a Windows, Mac, iOS and Android based PDF editing software program which enables you to digitally sign PDF documents in a matter of just a few seconds. In order to learn more about PDF electronic signatures, you can refer this article on Detailed Instructions on PDF Electronic Signature in 2021. Now further in this answer, I will explain how you can electronically sign a PDF on your iOS device. So, let us learn how to do that. Launch Wondershare PDFelement app on your iOS device like iPhone or iPad. In the next step, select and upload the PDF file that needs to be signed using available options. Now to create a signature, click on the "Pen" icon located at the top menu bar. In the next step, tap on the “Pen” icon in the floating bar and draw your signature. You can also customize the size or change the color of the signature. Once the signature is drawn, simply place it anywhere on the PDF document and save the document.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Sign PDF Online with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Sign PDF Online.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Sign PDF Online with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Sign PDF Online: All You Need to Know
After you have done that, the signature will automatically appear at the top of the document in the bottom right corner. Herein, you can then save the signature if you want to keep it permanently. So now that you have finished completing this guide, if you are going to submit your PDF document in which you want to digitally sign using e-signature feature, this guide will guide you through it. Now you are complete this guide by learning how to Create a PDF Electronic Signature in iOS 11.3.