How To Sign PDF Online Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Where can I host a PDF online, so I can send people a link that they can view?
Well in my opinion, the Wondershare Document Cloud should be your obvious choice for this task. It allows you to upload, store, view, share and even sign PDF documents digitally via its cloud storage. In order to host and view a PDF file online using Wondershare Document Cloud, all you need to do is to sign up for a free account on its official website using “To Cloud” button. It offers up to 1GB free storage for PDF files to users for their personal usage. For business usage, you can opt for a 100GB paid plan. After signing up for an account, you need to login to your account and navigate to “Your Documents” section from left hand side panel. There you will see, “Upload Files” button. Click on the button to upload the PDF file. Once the PDF file is uploaded, you can open it by clicking on it and in the view window, copy the URL of the hosted PDF file using your browser’s address bar. After that you can share that link with anyone who has an account on Wondershare Document Cloud. The user can easily view the document using that link.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Sign PDF Online with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Sign PDF Online.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Sign PDF Online with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Sign PDF Online: All You Need to Know
Just like you can open and store files on your device with iCloud Drive or on Dropbox, Wonder Share Document Cloud makes it easy to share content online and offline using PDF files.